I was really wanting 'Smores yesterday and was told we have to do something with the tortillas before they go bad. I realized we also have Chocolate Lava Sauce and marshmallows. Well, I really can't be left unsupervised or I do things like this.
For the chips:
Tortillas (Flour or corn)
Butter (as needed, depending on how many you make)
Preheat oven to 375° and line a cookie sheet with foil.
1. Melt the butter and mix in the cinnamon and sugar.
2. Brush the butter mixture onto both sides of the tortilla and cute into 8 pieces.
3. Arrange pieces on pan and bake in the preheated oven for 4 minutes. Flip them oven and bake an additional 3-4 more minutes (Make sure they don't burn).
4. Place the chips on a wire rack and let cool for a few minutes.
Serve as is, with chocolate dip or make 'Smores.
1. Place mini marshmallows on chips and pop under the broiler for a few minutes or in the microwave for a few seconds. Sandwich them together and set aside.
2. Heat up chocolate sauce and drizzle some over the chips or dip 'Smores into them.
Serve and enjoy.
(You can also just use regular chocolate).
You can also use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes life Fall leaves