Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peppermint Swirl Bark

So this is me trying to get more into the holiday spirit, though I'm not a fan the food of the season sucks me in. Plus I'm making thins for an upcoming secret santa party.

I decided to make Peppermint Swirl Bark. Why swirl? Well normally when you see it there's a layer of dark chocolate and a layer of white, but I've never liked that. So I pour the dark chocolate, pour the white chocolate/peppermint mix over it then swirl the two together. I like the overall look much better.


It's just as delicious as the layered style.

Here's a bit of an insight to my Christmas decorating.

My black w/ orange light skull tree:

The Zombies&Toys ornament towards the top:

The Nightmare Before Christmas spider snowflakes I'll be hanging up:
The template for those can be found HERE
(Thanks to the Spooky Vegan for the post or I never would have seen these)

No comments:

Post a Comment