Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patricks Day/Pure Romance

On St. Patrick's Day I was invited to a ladies night/Pure Romance party. Every seems to think these parties are dirty but they're not, they are really more informative than anything. (Comments from the crowd on the other hand...).

It was also a potluck! So I decided to make sugar cookies. I racked my brain trying to think of how to decorate them and then I got an idea: The PR logo in green and the words "Get Lucky" That way they went with both themes. I really need better piping skills but it's getting better.

I flavored the icing with hazelnut because most people went with mint (just because it's green doesn't mean it has to be mint). I was so happy that these came out like store bought (Soft but not too soft and not too sweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment